Social Icons

Friday, December 28, 2012

063 Christmas at the Mustions

Hope you all had some very Merry Christmases. I know we had a great one here at the Mustion House.

Christmas is the only day of the year that Jimmy voluntarily gets up early. This year I was fortunate enough to be able to sleep until 6:40. First thing that we did was get up and open presents. We both got some books, blu-rays, and misc other items -- no candy (thank goodness!).

Our next tradition was always to have a big Christmas breakfast. This year we compromised. We did something small versus this huge entourage of biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, etc. We both had a slice of turkey bacon, LIFE cereal, and I had some pineapple.

After breakfast we were supposed to go and see Les Miserables but we have both had a cold so we decided to relax around the house. *Side note: Saw Les Mis last night and we both thought it was amazing!* So instead of going out we pulled out the Hunger Games puzzle Jimmy got for his birthday and we had fun getting it started while we watched some of our new movies.

Finally we had dinner with some friends, read the Christmas Story, and drove through the light show at Krug Park. It was an amazing day and we are truly thankful that we got to spend it together.







Jimmy got me a Diet Dr. Pepper case for my phone. I admit that I am an addict.

Jimmy just as we are opening his Hunger Games Puzzle.

I don't know if this is actually a gift for me or for Jimmy but it had my name on it.

I look forward to reading Enclave. Jimmy and I must have both thought it looked good since we both ended up getting it for each other.

Jimmy's Christmas Haul including his stocking and some gifts from my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment