Social Icons

Monday, December 3, 2012

045 Post-Op Week Two Update!

Good Morning! Good Morning to you! As those of you who follow us on Facebook already know, Friday was the two week anniversary of Jimmy's gastric sleeve WLS! It is so unreal that it has only been two weeks because it feels like forever (and then sometimes like no time at all--go figure)!

Anyway, to celebrate this momentous occasion I took Jimmy in to the weight loss center to weigh. He lost another 21 lbs since he weighed last Wednesday! That's a total of 73 lbs lost since Nov. 2nd, 2012!

I will let him fill you in on the rest as he has recorded a Post-Op Week 2 Update VLOG for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jimmy~
    Your wife was kind enough to stop by my blog while on her quest for a shoe pedometer. I will do some research as well and see what I can come up with.
    What a wonderful way to capture the next chapter in your life. You will look back on this one day and be so thankful that you are journaling your progress. Wishing you the best of luck, and I will be back to cheer you on!! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen, Thanks for stopping by and for helping us to find a pedometer that will work for us.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you said dos, 'cause I don't think I would've gotten it.

    I might've visited you, but I live really really REALLY far far away, and I don't think that falls under you permission to visit even if you're "far far away." Oh wells.

    Anyway, keep getting healthier! God is glorified in that!

    In Christ,
    Jessie Kaye (Overstreet) Crabtree

    ReplyDelete