Social Icons

Monday, December 10, 2012

050 Post-Op Week 3 Update

Happy Holidays! Yes, it's that time of year again. Can you believe it?

To me it is much easier to believe that it's almost Christmas time again than  to believe that it has already been three weeks since Jimmy's gastric sleeve weight loss surgery. I mean come on! Three weeks already! No way! Well I can deny it all I want but it is true.

So Jimmy has recorded a little week three post-op video for you to enjoy and to let you know how he is doing. He also wanted to let me know that it was really nice to see many of you at church yesterday. It was his first service he was able to attend since his surgery and he had really been missing everyone. Thank you all for all of the prayers and concern and thoughts that have been offered up on our behalf. We really appreciate all of them.

Before I start rambling, I better stop and let you get on with the show!

Thanks again,

No comments:

Post a Comment