Social Icons

Monday, December 24, 2012

060 Celebrate the Season



Jimmy and I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all that jazz! I hope you enjoy our Christmas card. I designed it myself! Today I also wanted to share with you an edited excerpt from a post I wrote on my long standing blog Life as a Minister's Wife.

So here it is...


Almost two months ago, Jimmy had weight loss surgery. This is an amazing tool to help him fight his life long battle with obesity. However, it is also a major life adjustment so 99% of my time has been devoted to helping Jimmy adjust and to making his whole surgery and recovery possible. 


With the other 1% of my time, I have been working on getting my own freelance graphic design business up and running. I am starting small with a website and selling some things on Etsy. In addition I have done some custom gifts for friends. I love it! It is relaxing and refreshing to be able to sit down and create something that I know someone else is going to love.

Plus, all the money I make from the cards is going toward paying Jimmy's surgery and hospital bills! So it's a great way to support a local minister and his family during the holiday season. If you are interested in seeing some of my designs/gifts, please visit Mustion Design on Etsy.com .

I hope you have a happy holiday season and a Merry Christmas!

Grace and Peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment