Social Icons

Friday, November 16, 2012

034 Week 2 Pre-Op Liquid Diet Update

Heartland Regional Medical Center
This is where Jimmy is having his surgery done.
Good morning, everyone! Today's the day. Jimmy and I are at the hospital as we speak, and we are getting ready for his surgery. Jimmy is scheduled to go into to surgery at 9:00am if all goes according to schedule (but we all know how doctors and hospitals are).

Anyway...

While we are having all of our "fun" I wanted to give you a chance to find out how the second week of Jimmy's two week pre-op liquid diet went. Again, he recorded a little video for you every day and I have compiled them into this week two update.

 I hope you enjoy the video and I ask that you keep Jimmy in your prayers as he begins this new chapter of his life today!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment